FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER 40$
This Is How I Do It
One Day in the Life of You and 59 Real Kids from Around the World
Building on the success of the internationally acclaimed This Is How We Do It, this interactive activity book invites readers to document their lives and daily rituals compared to 59 real kids from around the globe. This fun a...
Building on the success of the internationally acclaimed This Is How We Do It, this interactive activity book invites readers to document their lives and daily rituals compared to 59 real kids from around the globe.
This fun and engaging workbook will get kids writing, drawing, and sharing while also learning about cultures and countries other than their own.
- Includes drawing activities, postcards, sticker sheets, and a fold-out map
- A die-cut cover for kids to draw their portrait and write their name on makes this activity book a keepsake to treasure
- Encourages self-reflection while also teaching kids about different traditions and customs
This Is How I Do It is the perfect way to keep kids entertained while exposing them to the many cultures that make up the world.
This children’s activity book is ideal for:
- Fans of Matt Lamothe’s This Is How We Do It picture book
- Those looking for hands-on, educational kids activity and drawing books
- Those interested in teaching kids about different cultures and countries
- Parents and teachers
Format: Coloring & Activity Books
Size: 8 x 11 V
Age Range: 5 - 8 Years
Publication Date: 10/15/2019
Matt Lamothe is one-third of the award-winning design company ALSO, author of the award-winning picture book This Is How We Do It, and coauthor of several other books, including The Exquisite Book; The Where, the Why and the How; and The Who, the What and the When. He lives in Chicago.
You May Also Like
This Is How We Do It
Everything & Everywhere
Hats of Faith