Walk & Wonder
In this guided journal, bestselling author and artist Kate Pocrass invites you to walk and wander in new ways, step out of your routine, and notice and appreciate all the details along the way.
In celebration of the benefits and joys of walking, this illustrated journal includes 365+ undated daily entries so you can walk (and journal) at your own pace. Whether taking a brisk walk around the block, a leisurely stroll in the park, or exploring a new city, no walk is ever the same. Jot down notes about your route, or record thoughts and observations along the way or afterward. With an introduction full of creative prompts and inspiring suggestions, plus thoughtful quotes sprinkled throughout, this journal encourages you to record the moments along your journey—no matter how big or small.
Sample prompts include:
- Observe even the most familiar spot with fresh eyes.
- Find a place to pause. Close your eyes and listen. List everything you heard.
- Write or draw all yellow objects you pass by.
- List ten things you notice in nature that you don’t notice at other times.
- If it's raining, go to the museum.
- Drift in the direction that the wind is blowing.
- Take unusually long steps.
This undated journal is perfect for walkers and wanderers of all kinds. Whether you’re an avid walker who wants to log your steps every day or a curious wanderer looking for a mindful activity or creative inspiration, this mindful walking guide is a fun way to get your body and mind in step. EXPERIENCED & INSPIRING AUTHOR: An avid walker and traveler, Kate Pocrass is the author and illustrator of several guided journals and gift products. She is a firm believer in making the journey as interesting as the destination.
WALKING BENEFITS BODY AND MIND: Studies show that developing a walking habit is good for you. It helps your heart, improves circulation, strengthens bones and muscles, reduces stress and anxiety, boosts energy, and supports creativity and overall well-being.
CHALLENGE YOURSELF: With space to fill a year's worth of walks, you can challenge yourself to walk every day. Even on days when you can’t go far, a simple pause to walk in the garden, shuffle around the block, or venture out to shovel the sidewalk in a blizzard can be a thing to take note of. And for those looking for a lower commitment, the undated entries allow you to track your walks at your own pace, whether once a day, once a week, or once in a blue moon.
FUN GIFT FOR WALKERS, TRAVELERS, AND CREATIVES: With inspiring prompts and charming illustrations, this guided notebook is a thoughtful gift for anyone looking to tap into their creativity through the power of movement and walking. A great birthday or holiday gift to help start the year off on a good foot! Perfect for:
- Anyone looking to build new habits and incorporate walking into their daily routine
- Walkers, hikers, and nature appreciators
- Travel enthusiasts and adventurers
- Creative folks looking for new ideas and ways to reflect
- Gift for birthday, graduation, holiday, bon voyage, or any occasion that celebrates adventure and exploration
- Fans of Kate Pocrass, her I Was Here travel journal, Average magazine, and other popular creative projects