What About: Digital Tech
A kid-friendly introduction to the digital world:Who invented the Internet? What is virtual reality? How does 3-D printing work? Curious kids want to know, and they will get the answers to these questions and many more in this illustrated Q&A book. Questions about digital tech are answered in a fun, kid-friendly way and accompanied by quirky cartoon illustrations that will entertain readers and help them remember important facts
• 72 pages of real-life questions and answers for kids ages 7 and up
• Fun illustrations that engage readers
• Content reviewed by experts
Fans of What About: Digital Tech will also enjoy other books in the series: Philosophy, The Universe, and Science.
• Great family and classroom read-aloud book.
• Nonfiction books for kids
• Educational books for elementary school students