You Tried Trophy
You may not have won, but at least you tried! This perfectly sized ceramic trophy offers acknowledgment of any effort, no matter how mediocre. Smart, snarky, and a little sentimental, it's a unique offering for just about any occasion.
• 1 yellow-glazed ceramic trophy displayed in a corrugated box
• Also includes Certificate of an Attempt Being Made:
FOR ACKNOWLEDGING A RANGE OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
-You tried & won.
-You tried & lost.
-Maybe the real reward was the friends we made along the way.
• Bonus: Trophy can also be used as an egg cup!
• Makes a funny gag gift, white elephant gift, or stocking stuffer, or a sweet reminder that winning isn't everything
• Great for followers of Adam J. Kurtz, or any fans of sarcasm and dark humor
Celebrate Black History Month!
Honor the struggle, triumph, and beauty of the Black experience with these titles from Chronicle Books.Explore the collection →